Kooima® Trner™ ComposterSale!
Kooima # CT1400
Features and Advantages of the Kooima® Trner™ Composter:
- Patent Pending
- High capacity compost turner
- Heavy duty design specifically for manure composting
- Designed for easy serviceability
- Proven in TOUGH conditions
- Fast ground speed – compare ours to any other
- Lowest operating cost per ton!
- Use your own tractor
- 3″ Diameter through shaft on the drum means more rigidity and higher throughput
- Box frame construction – Tough!
- Hydraulically driven wheel – more speed!
- High clearance to handle larger piles
- Designed for higher HP tractors!
- Patent pending paddle design – incorporates more oxygen into the pile
- Road towable – tongue easily pivots for quick tow
- When testing the Trner™ against our competitors we noticed, in most cases, we are able to travel twice as fast with twice the amount of material in the row
- Proudly made in the USA!
Benefits of Compost:
- Cost efficient: Less to haul (in most cases over 50% less) and you can haul compost further in longer distances
- Better fertilizer, it feeds the soil and helps sand soil retain water
- Your fields will not have weed seed left behind
- Worm control is better which helps resist compaction
- Easy to spread, and you can spread all year long because there is no moisture in it
- You can haul compost across state lines because it is considered ‘fertilizer’
- Disease resistance is built up and this helps balance the pH of your soil
- More bushels than raw manure and commercial fertilizers