Features and Advantages of the Kooima® Trner™ Composter:
- Patent Pending
- High capacity compost turner
- Heavy duty design for tough materials
- Designed for easy serviceability
- Proven in harsh conditions
- Faster ground speed – compare ours to any other
- Lowest operating cost per ton!
- 3″ Diameter through shaft on the drum means more rigidity and higher throughput
- Drum designed to throw material back farther with less horsepower
- Box frame construction – Tough!
- Hydraulically driven wheel – more speed and traction!
- High clearance to handle larger piles
- Patent pending paddle design – incorporates more oxygen into the pile
- Road towable – tongue easily pivots for transport
- When testing the Trner™ against our competitors we noticed, in most cases, we are able to travel twice as fast with twice the amount of material in the row
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Tunnel Dimensions: 14 ft wide by 7 ft tall
- Tractor Requirements: 130 HP min. 300 HP max.
- Drum: Ø 14” Working: Ø 36”
Benefits of Compost:
- Cost efficient – Less material to haul (in most cases over 50% less than raw material)
- Better fertilizer – Compost feeds the soil and improves moisture retention. (Especially useful in sandy soils)
- Weed seed control – Composted material naturally breaks down unwanted weed seed and pathogens.
- Creates more worm activity – Composted material creates a more beneficial environment for worm propagation reducing soil compaction
- Easy to spread – With less moisture composted material is easier to spread and can be done year round.
- Less hauling restrictions – Composted material is a fertilizer with less restrictions compared to transporting a raw product.
- Increased soil productivity – Composted material encourages the slow release of nitrogen and lowers the carbon to nitrogen ratio making nitrogen more available to plants.
- Larger harvest – Compost creates more tons/bushels per acre compared to commercial fertilizers.
Watch a few of our videos of the Kooima® Trner™ Composter turning some piles.